Terms & Conditions
- Acceptance of Terms
By accessing or using the Avanciers website, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with these terms, please do not use this website.
- Use of the Website
- You must be at least 18 years old or have the legal capacity to enter into binding contracts to use this website.
- You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes and in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Intellectual Property
- All content on this website, including text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of Avanciers or its licensors and is protected by intellectual property laws.
- You may not reproduce, modify, distribute, or otherwise use any content from this website without our prior written consent.
- User Accounts
- To access certain features of the Site, you may need to create a user account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information.
- You agree to provide accurate and complete information when creating an account and to update your information as necessary to keep it accurate and current.
- User Conduct
- You agree not to engage in any conduct that may interfere with or disrupt the Site's functionality or the experience of other users.
- You may not use the Site to transmit any harmful or malicious code or engage in any activity that violates applicable laws or regulations.
- Limitation of Liability
- Avanciers is not responsible for any damages or losses arising from your use of this website or its content.
- Avanciers does not warrant that the website will be error-free or uninterrupted.
- Links to Third-Party Websites
This website may contain links to third-party websites. Avanciers is not responsible for the content or practices of these external sites. Visit these links is at your own risk.
- Modifications to Terms and Conditions
Avanciers reserves the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. It is your responsibility to review these terms periodically for changes.
- Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of PIPEDA. Any disputes arising from or related to these terms will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Toronto.
- By using the Avanciers website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.